Inclusive Program Winter
Fantastic inclusive services await you on a holiday in the Hotel Felsenhof
Cuisine "Included" ¾-board in winter
- Large breakfast buffet with muesli, organic produce, and everything that skiers find tasty
- Coffee, tea, hot chocholate, limonades and juices from the buffet until 5 p.m.
- We invite you to try out the afternoon buffet every day – sweet and tempting delights from Austria, pastries and hearty food, such as cured meats, goulash soup or '‘Speckbrot' (bacon bread), with coffee and tea from 2 p.m. until 5 p.m.
- 4-course evening menu with 4 main dishes to choose from and healthy meals too, with a buffet of crunchy salad daily
- Ice-cream, cheese and fruit from the buffet daily
feel well "Inclusive"
Feel well area for soothing relaxation
Kids and parents
- Indoor Pool 30 m² surface including water jet stream, jets and waterfall
- NEW: Outdoor pool - 87 m², water temperature of 32° C
- own family wellness area with children's pool (40 cm water height and 12 m² of water surface), children sauna, rain shower and recreation area for families
- 2 sunbeds with solar panels
Beneficial relaxation for parents
Rest area - only 14 years available
- Mayus sauna
- Steam bath with salt water
- Sanarium with colour therapy
- Infrared sauna
- feel well Oasis
- Luxury shower
- "Kneipp" pool
- NEW: Panorama sauna
This is what your children expect
2 childminders only for your children and your holidays!
- 6 times a week, child-care for children from 1 year
old from Sunday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- including children's lunch table and children's juice bar
- Additionally there will be a shared dinner twice a week
the Kids-Club will be open until 8 pm
- Additionally there will be a shared dinner once a week the Kids-Club will be open until 9 pm
- Children's ski rondell at the hotel
- Mini children's ski equipment for free rental at the hotel (for children under 6 years): skis, boots, poles, helmet (limited number)
- Good value children's prices including ¾-board for all room types, family and hotel apartments
- Pick-up and return transport for children as part of the ski school
- Kids feel well on 200 sqm with a seperate pool for children – 40 cm water depth and 12 sqm water surface – family sauna and rain shower
- 200 sqm Kids Arena with Babylounge and Kids Kreativ including table tennis, billards, boulder, mediathek, T-Wall and air-hockey table
- Creative Room
- Children's play room beside the restaurant
- Baby equipment in the room: cot, changing mat, water cooker, nappy pail, potty seat, night light
Children food and drinks
- NEW: Babybar 24h accessible with vegetable and fruit puddings from Holle, as well as extra oil, baby food for 4 age groups, milk and yoghurts, with water cooker, vaporisator, babyware and cutlery, bibs and washbasins
- Children's area at the breakfast buffet
- Children's lunch as part of child care
- Juice bar to 5 p.m. in the children's area
- Daily Children's buffet during evening meal
Ski fun "Included" (part of ski package)
The largest ski area in Austria, in Hermann Maier’s home town:
1 lift ticket – 270 lifts, 760 km pistes, Sportwelt Amadé, Sportregion Schladming, Dachstein glacier, Großarl Tal, Gasteiner Tal, Hochkönig Winter Kingdom
- You can ski in all these areas, with Flachau in the centre of it all, using your lift ticket (part of ski package).
- Ski-Amadé lift ticket also includes the little glacier ski area, including the feeder train on the Dachstein glacier in Ramsau. A trip to see the fantastic mountain and lake panorama, especially in spring, is well worthwhile.
- Regular free ski bus transfer direct from the hotel to Flachau and Flachau-Winkl.
- 1 x weekly romantic snowshoeing or tobogganing by night with our guide Martin
- Free snowshoe rental (10 pairs) - please take ankle-high hiking boots with you