¾ board with Holiday "Schmankerln"
Wine and dine at wellnesshotel Felsenhof at Flachau has tradition an special interest. You'll find out while enjoying generous breakfast buffet with muesli and organic corner, generous afternoon buffet with a selection of sweet and savoury snacks and tea and coffee from the buffet. The culinaric highlight of the day is our 4-course menu of your choice with 3 main meals to choose from and healthy dishes in the evening. Of course you may always find a vegitarian menu to choose. And weekly we serve a special themed buffet with delicious treats.
For the kids we offer 3 different childrens menus at their choice.
Cuisine "Included" ¾-board in winter
- Large breakfast buffet with muesli, organic produce, and everything that skiers find tasty
- Coffee, tea, hot chocholate, limonades and juices from the buffet until 5 p.m.
- We invite you to try out the afternoon buffet every day – sweet and tempting delights from Austria, pastries and hearty food, such as cured meats, goulash soup or '‘Speckbrot' (bacon bread), with coffee and tea from 2 p.m. until 5 p.m.
- 4-course evening menu with 4 main dishes to choose from and healthy meals too, with a buffet of crunchy salad daily
- Ice-cream, cheese and fruit from the buffet daily
Culinary delights "Included" ¾-board in summer
- Generous breakfast buffet with muesli and organic corner and everything holidaymakers like to eat!
- Tea, coffee, hot chocolate and lemonades from juice bar until 5 pm. for free!
- Every afternoon, guests are invited to our generous afternoon buffet with a selection of sweet and savoury snacks and tea and coffee from the buffet
- 4-course menu of your choice with 4 main meals to choose from and healthy dishes
- Daily fresh salad buffet
Vegetarian or allergy sufferers
We ask you to inform us at the time of booking, so that we can devote ourselves to your needs.
That's according to fully feel well and well being at wellnesshotel Felsenhof at Flachau.
Let us tickle your palate!
NEW: Enjoy our new hotel bar and restaurant areas