Summer Vacation with child-care
Monday through Friday from 9am to 5pm included!
Children won’t get bored with us! Lots of children to play with, a own indoor-pool for splashing around, and a lot of space outdoors to explore guarantee a great time and allow moms and dads to take some “free” time…
- 5 times a week, child-care for children aged 3-12
Monday through Friday, 9am to 5pm, including lunch and beverages
- Additionally there will be a shared dinner twice a week
On those days the Kids-Club will be open until 8pm.
- Parents get to sleep in once a week.
On that day the Kids-Club will start at 8am with a shared breakfast
- Toddlers older than 1 year can receive child-care Monday through Friday, 9am to 5pm, including lunch and beverages from July 2 to August 15, and from September 9 to October 15
A hotel for children
- A feel-well area for kids on 200 m² with a separate indoor-pool, with a depth of 40 cm and 12 m² of surface, a family sauna, a rain-shower and a relaxation area for the whole family
- 200 m² Kids Arena with Babylounge and table tennis, billiard, boulder, a media library and a creative area
- A own play room for children right next to the restaurant
- NEW: Alf-room with a T-Wall and an air-hockey table
- Creative area for crafts and arts
- An outside area for kids with Go-Karts, Bobby cars, running wheels, a trampolin, a roundabout, and bicycles for children
- Baby equipment in the room: baby-cots, changing pads, water cooker, nappy pail, potty seat, night light
- Washing machine and dryer for free use
Food and beverages for children
- NEW: Babybar 24h accessible with vegetable and fruit puddings from Holle, as well as extra oil, baby food for 4 age groups, milk and yoghurts, with water cooker, vaporisator, babyware and cutlery, bibs and washbasins
- A section just for children at the breakfast buffet
- Lunch for children included in the child-care offer
- A juice-bar for children, open until 5pm, in the kids-area
- Daily child-buffet during lunchtime, including everything children love, so they can eat what they like best
Additional offers for a fee
Swimming courses at Felsenhof
Supervised by the trained teachers of "MG SWIMS-COOL". Groups must include at least two children and a maximum of six.
Private lessons: 30 minutes € 20.- | 50 minutes € 30.-
Baby- and toddler swimming lessons (4 months to 4 years old):
- A parent must join
- 5 sessions à 30 minutes € 50.-
Regular swimming courses for children (above the age of 4):
- No parental participation required
- 5 sessions à 50 minutes € 80.-
More additional offers for a fee
Riding lesson just 80 meters from the hotel at Reitschule Oberreiter and the closeby Pferdewelt Römerhof (5 km from the hotel in Altenmarkt)
1 hour riding € 16.-, 10 hours € 150.-; 1 hour pony riding € 12.-
Mini-Golf: 1pm to 6pm, 3 € for children / 4 € for grown-ups
Free entry with the “SalzburgerLand Card” (available for a fee)
25% reduction with the “Sportwelt Card” (available for free)
Beach volleyball court Flachau
Monday through Friday 8am to 4pm, 1 hour € 10.-
Golfing lessons for children
Children and teenagers taking part in a lesson attended by one parent receive a reduced rate of 30% or 25% on days with special rates. If both parents attend, the rate is reduced by 50% or 45% respectively.
Special lessons for children and teenagers during the holiday season can be arranged.
These prices may be subject to slight changes and are meant to serve as orientation.
possible from 10 am and from 5 pm
€ 15.- per hour
Junior Action Program
Fun & actionfor teenagers between the ages of 12 and 15
Impressions from our child-care program